We’re here to make your theatre experience memorable and hassle-free.
We’ve made it easy for you to get your tickets to The Laguna Playhouse productions, whether it’s one of our subscription packages, which guarantees you the best seats, single tickets to your favorite performances, or tickets for that special group outing.
You can order securely online, by phone or mail…or simply drop by our box office. Whichever method suits you best, we can promise you efficient, quick and courteous service.
606 Laguna Canyon Rd.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Phone: 949.497.ARTS (2787)
Box Office Managers:
Michelle Van di Riet, Ext. 218
Bruce Smith, Ext. 213
- 10 am - 5 pm Tues - Sun (open until 8 pm on performance days).
- Closed Mondays (except during July and August).
- Hours of operation are subject to change.
- Please call the Ticket Office for daily hours - 949.497.ARTS.
- Closed on July 4, Thanksgiving, Dec 25, Dec 31 and Jan 1.
- Early closing on December 24.
Directions & Map
Accessibility and Special needs
- The Laguna Playhouse Parking
- Parking is available behind The Playhouse (EXCEPT DURING THE SUMMER), fee is $10.00. The City operates a lot across the street from The Playhouse, fees vary. Other pay lots and street parking is available in town. During the summer, the City operates the Act V Parking Lot, one mile north of The Playhouse on Laguna Canyon Rd (Fwy 133). From this pay lot there is regular FREE trolley service to downtown, including a stop at the Festival of Arts, right next door to The Laguna Playhouse.
- Wheelchair Access
- The Laguna Playhouse walkways, lobby, theatre seating and restrooms are wheelchair accessible. Because there is limited wheelchair seating available within the theatre, The Playhouse recommends that wheelchair patrons allow us to assist you when purchasing tickets by advising us of your needs.
- Assistive Listening
- The Laguna Playhouse provides complimentary use of Sennheiser Infrared Assistive Listening device headsets to the hard-of-hearing. Simply present a valid drivers license or credit card at our lobby bar as a deposit. Individuals with their own headsets may find the system compatible, and are free to bring them.